Analog Devices Electronic Engineering Co-op Opportunitie
Analog Devices (ADI) is offering:
- hiring students from the Undergraduate (Bc) and the Masters (Ing) study programmes,
- for preferably 12 month placements with Analog Devices in Limerick or Cork, Ireland,
- flexibility with regards to the start date - could be June, July, August or September start date,
- covering the cost of your flights (one flight arriving in Ireland and one flight leaving Ireland),
- covering a relocation package of 2+ weeks in a hotel whilst you find more permanent accommodation,
- 20,800 euros gross salary for 12 months.
Consider your knowledge and experience and do not hesitate to apply, because FEEC BUT students are in high demand with ADI Hiring Managers due to their high standard of work.
Read the attached Analog Devices Electronic Engineering Co-op Opportunities leaflet for more details.
You can apply:
- through the ADI careers portal at analog.com/careers (job id 16078)
- or by sending your CV and motivation letter directly to Ms Shoshana Bracewell, Talent Acquisition Specialist-EMEA at Analog Devices International (ADI), E-mail Shoshana.Bracewell@analog.com.
If you decide to apply, please keep me informed by sending a note to my E-mail email@example.com.
Meeting with an experienced ADI co-op :
There is an exclusive chance for you to meet our student Mr Samuel Dušek who spent one year with Analog Devices and who is ready to share his ADI´s experience with you.
Please participate this meeting, that will take place at Dept. of Microelectronics, FEEC BUT, Technicka 10, Room No. N5.17 on Day 22nd October 2019 at 4 pm.
|Odpovědná osoba||Mgr. et Bc. Lenka Gumulec|
Řešíte problém, s kterým si nevíte rady?
Obraťte se na naši fakultu. Pomůžeme vám!
Zjistit více o firemní spolupráci