The broadly based Centre for Research and Utilization of Renewable Sources of Energy (CVVOZE) embodies a research establishment of the Faculty of Electrical Enginering and Communication, Brno University of Technology.
In terms of its fundamental mission, the aims and objectives of the CVVOZE consist in
- supporting and implementing top-level basic and applied research into renewable sources of energy, including their applications;
- training highly skilled specialists, postdocs in particular, to join industrial R&D in the corporate sector;
- enhance cooperation between the university and the target industries.
Main Research Problems, Areas, and Goals:
- Optimizing electromechanical energy conversion;
- Chemical and photovoltaic sources;
- Generation, transfer, distribution, and use of electrical power;
- Automation and sensor technologies;
- Switch-off processes in switchgear.