New measures for incoming international students
Please pay attention to the following important information:
State of emergency and new measures
Due to the deterioration of the epidemic situation in the CR, the government declared a state of emergency for 30 days. New measures come into force on Friday, Nov 26th from 6 p.m. to control the spread of the virus:
- A ban on the operation of Christmas markets, with the exception of the sale of Christmas trees and carp.
- The consumption of alcohol in public and food in food courts in shopping malls is prohibited. It will only be possible to take food with you.
- Pubs, restaurants, and nightclubs must be closed from 10 p.m. until 4.55 a.m. the following day.
- A maximum of 100 people will be able to take part in celebrations, parties.
- A maximum of 1,000 people will now be able to attend cultural and sporting events.
Prevention of entry into the Czech Republic from some African countries
The government of the Czech Republic issued on Friday 26.11. a new resolution on the basis of which from 27 November 2021 from 00:00 to 12 December 2021 at 23:59 it is strongly recommended that citizens of the Czech Republic and foreigners residing in the Czech Republic avoid travel to the countries listed below and further prohibits entry into the territory of the Czech Republic to all third-country nationals who have stayed for more than 12 hours in the last 14 days in the territory of the following countries:
- South African Republic
The list of countries according to the level of risk can be always found in English on the website of the Ministry of Health together with rules for entry into the Czech Republic.
Thank you for following these measures. We believe the situation will get better soon. In case of any questions or troubles, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Responsible person||Ing. et Ing. arch. Jana Valchová|
|Date of publication|