Do you want to understand technical details of communications and networking technologies and being able to solve different theoretical as well as practical problems in the areas including 4G/5G mobile and fixed communications, metallic, optical or wireless networks, modern network appliances, telecommunication and multimedia services, Internet of Things, smart cities applications, machine-learning algorithms, cyber-security mechanisms and high-speed data transmissions?
We have for you a great opportunity to enrol into the two-year Master’s study programme Communications and Networking (MPA-CAN), which aims to educate MSc graduates with a profound theoretical understanding and practical knowledge of modern telecommunications and information technologies. When you complete the study program, you will be qualified to design and operate modern ICT appliances and systems.
Become an expert in modern communications and networking technologies!
1st year of study
Required optional course
- Car communication devices (en)
- Cryptologic Protocol Theory (en)
- Satellite and Navigation Systems (en)
- Differential Equations in Electrical Engineering (en)
- Digital Broadcasting (en)
- Telecommunication Systems (en)
- Modern Network Technologies (en)
- Multimedial Data Processing (en)
- Optical Networks (en)
- Programmable Logic Devices (en)
- Probability, Statistics and Operations Research (en)
- Radiofrequency Identification (en)
- Wireless Sensor Networks (en)
- Computer and Communication Networks (en)