Get into the technologies of the future such as Industry 4.0, Internet of Thinks or autonomous cars. You will learn to understand the behavior and to control of such complex systems. All that using your top laboratories of our Faculty.
Once becoming PhD, you will be able to develop and utilize control and measurement systems, industry communication, computer vision and robotics. You may be the leader of research teams or be on your own. If further interested in research career, you may continue in academia.
Who knows to control, measure and automate, wins!
Any year of study
Required optional course
- Mathematical Modelling of Electrical Power Systems (en)
- New Trends and Technologies in Power System Generation (en)
- Electrotechnical Materials, Material Systems and Production Processes (en)
- Selected Diagnostic Methods, Reliability and Quality (en)
- Junctions and Nanostructures (en)
- Spectroscopic Methods for Non-Destructive Diagnostics (en)
- Statistics, Stochastic Processes, Operations Research (en)
- Discrete Processes in Electrical Engineering (en)
- Modern Microelectronic Systems (en)
- Microelectronic Technologies (en)
- Modern Electronic Circuit Design (en)
- Modern Digital Wireless Communication (en)
- Special Measurement Methods (en)
- Numerical Computations with Partial Differential Equations (en)
- Optimization Methods and Queuing Theory (en)
- Applied Cryptography (en)
- Selected Problems From Power Electronics and Electrical Drives (en)
- Topical Issues of Electrical Machines and Apparatus (en)