Interested in space technology? The combination of electronics, engineering and physics will give you the deep insight you need to design satellite subsystems and integrate them together. You will learn about satellite control and management, satellite design, reliability and maintenance issues.
Local companies developing and manufacturing space-related applications participate in the program as well. In addition, we are in contact with the European Space Agency, the German DLR and other major space research centers in Europe. We can therefore provide you with the ideal starting point for developing your future space career.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." A. Einstein
1st year of study
- Satellite Control and Management (en)
- Fundamentals of Astrophysics (en)
- Vacuum Technology (en)
- Antennas and Propagation (en)
- EM Compatibility and Radiation Issues (en)
- Nanosatellite Design and Electronics (en)
- Selected Lectures on Mathematics (en)
- High Frequency Circuits (en)
- Aerospace Photonics (en)
- Konstrukce kosmické techniky (en)
- Mechanika kosmického letu (en)